HID Scale Data to Any Windows Application
HID Scale-Wedge inputs data from many low cost HID connected postage and package scales. Easily input weight data directly into Excel, Access, inventory applications, accounting programs, any Windows application or any web page.
NOTE: For laboratory balances, industrial load cells, truck scales, counting scales, digital weight indicators, and ALL other HID and RS232 serial scales and other devices please use WinWedge Software for your data collection. HID Scale-Wedge is only for inexpensive postage and package scales that use the HID interface.
Easy Set Up:
1) Select scale from those attached to your PC
2) Select your “Hot Key”. When you hit this “Hot Key” (F9 shown in sample screen shot below) the weight data is transferred to your Windows application or web page at the cursor. HID Scale-Wedge also has the option to automatically add keystrokes before or after your weight data to move the cursor automatically for you.
The next option (also see screen shot above) is to select the format that you would like for your weight data when it populates your destination application.
Then click “OK” and your weight data will automatically populate Excel, Access or any Windows application whenever you hit your “hot key” (i.e. F9 in this example).
Simple and Intuitive USB Scale Data Collection
- Inputs data from any USB HID scale.
- Simple one minute set-up.
- 100% accurate and 100% reliable.
- Adds keystrokes, as required before or after your weight, to automate data entry.
- Fully compatible with any Windows PC or laptop.
- Low cost, only $99 for a single license.
Free 30 Day Evaluation Version
- Download and set up in a couple of minutes.
- Eliminate manual weight data entry for ever.
HID Scale-Wedge works with any HID connected scale that adheres to the HID human interface device class (HID class) specification. For technical details,
For example, many simple HID connected postal scales adhere to this specification. (Note: Most laboratory balances, industrial scales and checkweighers do not adhere to this specification and instead use either a RS232 or TCP/IP interface. For these types of scales, our WinWedge software would be a more appropriate tool.)
It will work with all versions of Windows from Windows Vista and newer (including Windows 10). It does not run on really old versions of Windows, i.e. Windows 95 and Windows XP.