Golden is a query tool for Oracle databases. It includes advanced query abilities, data editing, and powerful import and export abilities including support for Excel and Calc spreadsheets. It features close compatibility with SQLPlus scripting conventions including bind variables, variable prompting and script parameter passing. See the history tab below to see Golden 7’s exciting new features!
- Supported Client Operating systems: Windows XP and above including Terminal Server/Citrix.
- Supports Oracle 8 and above, including Oracle 19c. Requires a working Oracle Client, full or instant.
- Full Unicode support.
- Client side sorting and filtering.
- Export data to different file formats including CSV, Delimited, XML, and HTML.
- Export to Excel and Open Office Calc through COM automation. Also export directly to Excel xls and xlsx files. Exports can be scripted and run automatically using command line options.
- Customizable Toolbars.
- Edit and run multiple scripts simultaneously.
- Support for SQLPlus variable prompting, bind variables (including RefCursor), and calling external scripts with parameter passing.
- Support for EXEC, DESC and CONNECT statements.
- Support for DBMS Output.
- Script and statement timing.
- Explain Plan output.
- Support for SQLPlus style SPOOL files.
- Editing of query results with full transaction control.
- Colored syntax highlighting.
- Schema information for pasting into scripts and queries.
- Language specific cut and paste for pasting queries into Delphi, VB, ASP, Java, C++, PHP, etc.
- A sophisticated separate import/export application (ImpExpLite) that can handle millions of records.
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.