We believe GeoSlope is essential software for road and bridge engineers. GeoSlope’s edge over other engineering software is that it can effectively analyze both simple and complex problems for a variety of slip surface shapes, pore-water pressure conditions, soil properties, and loading conditions.
GeoStudio Feature List
- Combine Analyses and Geometries in a Single, Integrated Project
- Multi-view Modeling Environment
- Define Geometry using Drawing Tools or by Importing CAD files
- Multiple Geometries Support
- Apply Materials to the Domain for each Analysis
- Define Soil and Rock Material Models using Flexible, Generalized Functions
- Automated Finite Element Meshing of the Geometry
- Use the Keyboard to Enter Coordinates While Drawing Objects
- Integrate your own Code using GeoStudio Add-Ins
- Efficient, Parallel Solving of the Project Analyses
- Interpret Results with Powerful Graphing, Visualization, and Data Management
- Display Material and Boundary Condition Tables, Contour, and Color Maps
- Add Notes, Labels, Pictures, and Dimensions on the Drawing
- Create a Printing Template in Page Layout Mode
- Automate GeoStudio with the GeoCmd Command Line Interface
- Upgrade Files from Older GeoStudio Versions and Save to Older Formats
- Multi-language GeoStudio Versions
- GeoStudio Licensing and Delivery
Average Star Rating: 0.0 out of 5
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.
There are no reviews yet.