FraudBond by Galvanize
Software that helps you manage robust anti-fraud or anti-bribery programs from detection through to case resolution to protect your organization’s integrity and to meet your anti-fraud compliance obligations.
Why choose FraudBond?
- Examine 100% of your transactions so no incident is missed and find fraud before it causes serious damage.
- Get started fast with fraud analytic libraries and tools that incorporate best practices for a range of industries.
- Spend less time on acquiring data and weeding out false positives so that you can spend more time stopping fraud and corruption.
- Streamline your anti-bribery and anti-corruption compliance by directly connecting policies, controls, and monitoring programs.
- Don’t ever lose critical fraud investigation evidence. Unlike spreadsheets, keep your evidence all in one place, supported by complete audit trails.
Total program oversight
- Assess and monitor control weaknesses to reduce fraud and corruption risk.
- Develop external oversight of ERP controls.
- Consolidate regulations and standards to manage regulatory programs for anti-bribery, anti-corruption (e.g., FCPA, SAPIN II), and financial crimes (AML).
- Record, investigate, and report on fraud tips with anonymous whistleblower hotlines.
- Capture policy and training attestation with employee and third-party questionnaires on topics like IT security, COI, COC, and SoD.
Automated fraud monitoring analytics
- Apply a risk-based approach to your fraud programs.
- Easily connect to internal and external data sources and automate analysis for continuous monitoring.
- Apply advanced analytics and machine learning techniques to identify trends and high-risk activities.
- Flag violations, automate follow-up, and notify key stakeholders to address fraud before it grows.
- Refine your analytics and monitoring programs to focus on higher-risk fraud and to reduce false positives.
- Take advantage of hundreds of pre-written analytics, including best practices used by the experts, to get a head start on your program.
Issue escalation, case management, & investigations
- Automate issue escalation and case management with workflow rules and triggers.
- Use task assignment and routing capabilities to configure review assignments and capture notes and activities.
- Contact stakeholders to collect evidence or input to close-out flagged records and resolve cases.
- Record a defensible evidence trail to support investigations.
- Create one-click reports and dashboards to keep your stakeholders informed.
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.