The PDF Reader for the Connected World
Foxit Reader is the PDF Reader which enables you to become part of the connected world. Provide authors with comments on PDF documents, be notified when new PDF document versions become available, discuss interesting topics right in the document, or securely open protected documents.
ConnectedPDF – Next generation PDF for the connected world
Foxit Reader goes beyond a PDF viewer, it’s ConnectedPDF Powered. ConnectedPDF is leading edge technology that powers cloud-based services for PDF files, services include:
- ConnectedPDF Security – grant and revoke document access.
- ConnectedPDF Document Management – Track to see who opens your document and what they do and notify readers of new updates.
- ConnectedPDF Collaboration – Elevate your teamwork with connected reviews or send requests to others to get a file.
PDF Reader – Reading and printing PDF couldn’t be easier
Many of the documents we interact with are PDF documents. Experience the power of PDF through a full functioned PDF Reader.
- Quickly learn the product by utilizing the Microsoft Office style ribbon toolbar, which provides a familiar user interface.
- Leverage existing forms and workflow with standard PDF (Acroforms) and XFA (XML Form Architecture) form filling.
- JAWS (Job Access With Speech) compatibility allowing blind and visually impaired users to read the screen either with a text-to-speech output or by a refreshable Braille.
PDF Creator – Create PDF documents
The connected world shares documents in the PDF format. Foxit PDF Reader allows you to create PDF from common file formats.
- Create standard compliant PDFs that are compatible with other PDF products.
- Create PDF files with integrated fully functional Word®, PowerPoint®, and Excel® add-ons.
- Streamline workflow by converting hardcopy into electronic PDF – scan and convert in one step.
Collaborate and Share – Annotate, share, and collaborate
When teams collaborate and share information, they work at their best. Foxit PDF Reader links knowledge workers together to increase flexibility and results.
- Integrate Foxit PDF Reader with leading storage services – Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and SharePoint.
- Participant in shared and connected reviews.
- Provide comments to documents with a large variety of annotation tools.
Protect and Sign – Encrypt and sign PDFs
Many documents contain confidential information. Don’t just protect your perimeter, protect information by protecting the PDF documents themselves. Foxit PDF Reader supports multiple security options.
- Sign documents in your own handwriting or utilize eSignature.
- ConnectedPDF Powered – enforces document protection.
- Extends usage control of Microsoft Rights Management Services to PDF documents.
Customize and Deploy – Take control in enterprise wide deployments
Foxit makes it easy to deploy Foxit PDF Reader to all the desktops in the organization, no matter how wide spread your empire reaches.
- Supports Group Policy for the standardization of menu and configuration settings.
- Provides a SCUP catalog to import and deploy updates through Microsoft Windows Update Services (SCCM).
- Customize mass deployments through XML configuration support.
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.