Deliver Professional and Reliable Multiplatform Installations
InstallAnywhere makes it easy for developers to create professional installation software that performs the same – no matter what the platform. You’ll be able to create reliable installations for on-premises platforms like Windows, Linux, Apple, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, and IBM, and then deploy them physically, virtually or to the cloud (you can even package it up into a Docker container) all from a single project file.
Whether for standalone instances or integrated into your current systems, with InstallAnywhere, you’ll be able to adapt to industry changes quickly, get to market faster and deliver an engaging customer experience.
- Reduce software development time and go to market faster
- Impress end users with customized installations
- Simplify virtualization and cloud-based deployments
The result? Productivity: up. Extra scripting/coding/rework: way down.
- Creates Java™-based installations for multiplatform applications, including Windows® 10
- Manages rules and dependencies. Automates processes.
- Installs dependencies from Linux® package managers
- Supports latest Microsoft® certificate requirements
- Installs web apps to Tomcat™ and WebSphere®
- Creates installs that connect to IBM DB2, Microsoft® SQL, MySQL™ and Oracle
- Includes silent, console and GUI installations
WHAT’S NEW IN INSTALLANYWHERE 2018 SP1
- Installer Updates – Check for updates before the installation starts and choose configuration options – let users decide or enforce important updates.
- Java 11 Ready – Support for Java 11, officially released by Oracle, is all set to build your favorite installers.
- Improved Designer Search – Stronger searching finds what you need fast–search your entire project for text or variables and navigate automatically to the referenced location.
INSTALLANYWHERE STANDALONE BUILD: KEEP YOUR BUILD CLEAN
Software companies are no longer waiting until the end of their release cycle to start building their installations. Instead they work agile by building their installations from the beginning and continuously integrating them with their product builds. InstallShield provides a Standalone Build add-on for you to maintain a clean build system.
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.