Based on leading EDI-INT protocols for secure EDI communications (AS2, SFTP, OFTP, RosettaNet, etc.), EDI Integrator components facilitate secure Internet EDI messaging, as well as EDI mapping and translation (X12 & EDIFACT).
IP*Works! EDI 2020 Beta Now Available
The next major version of IP*Works! EDI includes a number of changes that enrich the feature set and enhance usability while also implementing the latest protocols and security functionality. Some highlights include OAEP and PSS support, Improved X12 and EDIFACT translation performance and usability
EDI Transfer Using Industry Standard Protocols
EDI Integrator includes software components for e-business communications, through all leading Internet standards for secure EDI transmissions. The components facilitate the integration of secure and reliable messaging and provide significant cost savings by leveraging the Internet as a ubiquitous network instead of traditional EDI VANs.
Full E-Business Suite
All major protocols for secure EDI-INT are supported including AS1, AS2, AS3, AS4, OFTP, FTPS, RNIF 2.0, and NAESB/GISB.
EDI Mapping & Translation
Powerful EDI translation components with EDI schema support, easy-to-use XPath style document navigation, and more.
Successfully completed interoperability certification with all other Drummond / DGI (UCC) AS2 & AS4 certified products.
Uniform & Extensible Design
Very easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms and technologies.
Fully Integrated Components
Native software components for any supported development technology – with no dependencies on external libraries.
Blazing Fast Performance
Based on an optimized asynchronous socket architecture that has been actively refined for more than two decades.
The EDI Integrator provides the utmost in flexibility for developers and businesses interested in enabling their software systems with Internet EDI capabilities, resulting in better and faster system integration, lower cost, and better overall ROI.
- eBusinessReady™ certified AS2 communications.
- Supports the full range of AS1, AS2, AS3, and AS4 security features including signing, S/MIME encryption, digital certificates, and MDN-based receipts.
- Odette File Transfer client integration (v1.1 – 1.4, V2).
- Transfer files to and from FTP/S servers. Supports SSL, Digital Certificates, and advanced proxy/firewall settings.
- NAESB / GISB Components with support for North American Energy Standards communications (EDM) protocol.
- MLLP Client and Server for HL7 document transfer.
- New enterprise enhancements such as 64-bit support, IPv6 addressing, PEM key support, Quoted Printable encoding, and much more!
- Fully customizable components, designed to easily integrate with existing systems.
- Comprehensive AS2 client / server web application included with full source.
- Support for certificates with strong cryptographic features such as SHA2 and key sizes 2048 bits or larger.
- Built-in detailed logging functionality.
- Secure data communications using up to 256-bit strong SSL encryption and digital certificates.
- FIPS 140-2 compliant cryptography (Windows only).
- Advanced Digital Certificate capabilities allow you to create, sign, and manage X.509 Digital Certificates. Become your own certificate authority.
- A complete unified framework with a common, easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces that help you get more done.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.
- Fast, robust, reliable – the components consume minimal resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.