Qualify Simulink and Polyspace verification tools for DO-178 and DO-278
DO Qualification Kit provides documentation, test cases, and procedures that let you qualify Simulink and Polyspace software verification tools for projects based on DO-178C, DO-278A, and related supplements. The kit contains tool qualification plans, tool operational requirements, and other materials required for qualifying software verification tools. With the kit, you can streamline certification of embedded systems developed using supported Simulink and Polyspace products.
Tool qualification kits are available for specific versions of Simulink and Polyspace verification tools based on DO-330, Software Tool Qualification Considerations. You can modify the artifacts in the tool qualification kit for your specific project and include them in the DO-178C and DO-278A certification packages submitted for certification.
- Tool Qualification Plan and Tool Operational Requirements documents
- Test case models and code, test procedures, and expected results
- Traceability matrix generation covering requirements, models, and generated code
- Qualification materials for Simulink verification, validation, and test tools
- Qualification materials for Polyspace code verification tools
- Artifacts explorer for navigating and viewing artifacts for each supported product
- Checks for tool-associated bug reports