Reduce lead times with Illustrator® plugins.
Plug-ins for any
Deskpack is a collection of packaging prepress plugins for Adobe® Illustrator® and Adobe® Photoshop®.
With the DeskPack plugins Adobe® Illustrator® and Photoshop® become full-fledged packaging prepress applications.
The DeskPack plugins fit any prepress environment. From importing structural design files (CAD data), over trapping production files, all the way up to creating repetitions of print-ready production files, DeskPack offers the best packaging solution to get the job done.
Benefits of working with DeskPack plugins
Shorter lead times!
Prepress operators can produce higher quality jobs in a shorter time.
Errors are detected as early as possible, reducing the cost to a minimum.
Very low learning curve
All plugins have the Adobe® look and feel, there is a short learning curve and low training cost.
DeskPack plugins are tightly integrated with other Esko solutions: structural design, 3D visualization, Automation Engine.
Offers all of the essential prepress functionality: add barcodes to your packaging artwork, do preflighting, import PDF files, adding white underprint, and view your artwork.
Adobe® Illustrator® prepress plugins:
- Dynamic Barcodes: generates dynamic barcodes with assured printability.
- Text Recognition: converts outlined text in artwork to editable text.
- Packaging Preflight: automatically detects a lot of common errors and lists them in a report inside Illustrator®.
- PowerLayout: dedicated step and repeat functionality, combined with PDF import and the ability to add dynamic marks.
- PowerTrapper: offers very powerful trapping and white underprinting functionality.
- Dynamic VDP: allows you to easily create and work with Variable Data Printing jobs (VDP) on a digital printing press.
Adobe® Photoshop® packaging plugins:
- Flexo Tools: dedicated flexo functionality in Photoshop®.
- Ink Tools: functionality for preparing images with spot color separations.