It is a SQL management tool for analysing the differences in Microsoft SQL Server database structures. It allows comparing database objects like tables, columns, indexes, foreign keys, schemas, etc.
- Comparing and synchronizing databases on different servers as well as on a single server
- Using the Console Application
- Support for working with many projects simultaneously
- Plenty of options for comparison and synchronization
- Built-in SQL Script editor with syntax highlight
- New state-of-the-art graphical user interface
- Latest SQL Server version support