Make Smarter Business Decisions
Extract and transform MCP host data with ease.
When corporate decision makers need business data, they expect ready-to-use, up-to-date results. That expectation poses an IT challenge in Unisys environments where DMSII databases are non-relational, while business intelligence (BI) tools support databases that are exclusively relational. Databridge (formerly Attachmate Databridge) inspires cooperation between BI and DMSII in your data-driven environment.
- Make better decisions. Use previously unreachable DMSII data for business analysis.
- Generate intelligence. Integrate DMSII data, analyze trends, and create reports.
- Stay current. Use Changed Data Capture technology to keep DMSII data current.
- Cut costs. Control consumption of MIPS resources by offloading DMSII queries to a secondary database.
- Incorporate this data into any type of repository, whether it be relational, another DMSII database, or big data repository.
Break down barriers with ETL
Databridge is an out-of-the-box solution that makes business information readily accessible for analysis and processing. It’s an Extract, Transform, Load solution that mirrors DMSII.
Get more done
Combine data from disparate sources. Integrate it into modern business-intelligence systems. Perform rend analysis. Evaluate key performance indicators. Spend less time working out DMSII kinks, so IT and business managers can both be more productive.
Beware the coding trap
Baby-boomer programmers are heading for the door, and they’re taking their mainframe coding skills with them. So if your data access approach requires coding expertise, you may be walking a lonely road. Databridge modernizes processes and eliminates coding needs.