The Colorway advantage
Colorway’s unique feature set is designed to take the drudgery out of all aspects of creating and managing artwork variations—saving significant amounts of time, reducing the potential for errors and letting you concentrate on refining your design’s aesthetics. With the power to iterate freely and make changes right up to the last minute, you can explore more options and ultimately arrive at better decisions. And since your ideas are communicated with the benefit of true 3D lighting, shading, materials and depth of field, you’ll have the confidence that your stakeholders fully appreciate your intentions.
- Product design“Colorway allows you to see the materialization of the product instead of looking at line art and doing all the guesswork. There’s a constant issue with design changes, especially when we’re working to tight deadlines. Colorway speeds up your workflow dramatically, allowing you to iterate through multiple designs and styles without having to do more rendering. This allows us to create dynamic content and get real-time feedback. It’s amazing!”
- Seth Richardson, lead 3D artist, Skullcandy
- With Colorway, you can quickly iterate on looks, explore different color combinations, save and manage any number of variations and convincingly communicate your ideas—all without time-consuming re-rendering. Client made last-minute changes that mean your concept needs new images? No problem—your Colorway project will automatically pick up the updated files, so you can re-export all of your variations with just a couple of clicks.
- Packaging“The Fit Fudge product design team have been super-impressed by the Colorway software. As our team works toward perfecting existing products and developing new packaging designs for a fast-growing selection of Fit Fudge Products, we are excited by this new development, which means we can now roll out our ideas faster and with multiple options. The fact that the product renders are high-res digital images and print ready sealed the deal for us.”
- Michael Macneil, co-founder and creative director, FitFudge.com
- As a designer, creating an awesome packaging range is the fun part. Having to produce a massive set of variations of your main idea—well, maybe not so much. But with Colorway, the whole process becomes a breeze. Go ahead, proliferate your ideas! Step through variations in text, color and textures with a single click. Save any number of alternatives without the need to re-render. Need to add another product option or another language, or change an existing element? With Colorway, you’ll be done in minutes.
- Mac OS X 10.8 “Mountain Lion” 64-bit, or later
- Windows 7 64-bit (SP1), or later
- Graphics card with OpenGL 3.2 or later & 1 GB of GPU RAM
- 4 GB of RAM
- 2 GB of hard drive space
Average Star Rating: 0.0 out of 5
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.
There are no reviews yet.