How Code42 Helps Manage Data Risks of a Remote Workforce:
Enable secure collaboration
- Validate proper use of sanctioned collaboration tools, such as Slack and OneDrive
- Uncover Shadow IT applications that may indicate gaps in corporate tools or training
Pinpoint risky activity
- Gain visibility into off-network file activity, such as web uploads and cloud sync apps
- Quickly detect, investigate and respond to data exfiltration by remote employees
Improve response time
- Receive activity alerts based on file type, size or count
- Access detailed user activity profiles to speed investigation and response
When it comes to collaboration, employees like what they like
Our 2020 Data Exposure Report reveals that 37% of workers use unauthorized apps daily while 26% use them weekly to share files with colleagues. Get insights from 4500 employees on how the way they work is changing and learn where insider threat programs are failing to keep pace.
Average Star Rating: 0.0 out of 5
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.
There are no reviews yet.