A set of easy-to-use file and document storage components for integrating with popular cloud repositories like OneDrive, Amazon, Google Drive, SharePoint, Dropbox, Box.com, Wasabi, etc.
IP*Works! Cloud 2020 Beta Now Available
The next major version of IP*Works! Cloud includes a number of changes that enrich the feature set and enhance usability while also implementing the latest protocols and security functionality. Some highlights include OneDrive for Business, Hadoop WebHDFS, Azure File Service, and updates for Box and Dropbox
Cloud Storage Components
The Cloud Storage Integrator makes it easy to integrate cloud-based file storage from any supported platform or development technology. The easy-to-use components can be used to integrate with popular cloud repositories like OneDrive, Amazon, Google Drive, SharePoint, Dropbox, Box.com, Wasabi, etc.
Fast, Secure & Reliable Storage
Components for online storage integration. Easy-to-use interface from any supported development technology.
Cloud File System Integration
Quickly build applications that integrate with OneDrive, Amazon, Google Drive, SharePoint, Dropbox, Box.com, etc.
Uniform & Extensible Design
Very easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms and technologies.
Fully Integrated Components
Native software components for any supported development technology – with no dependencies on external libraries.
Blazing Fast Performance
Based on an optimized asynchronous socket architecture that has been actively refined for more than two decades.
Outstanding Technical Support
Backed by an expert team of support professionals. Unlimited, free Email support or paid Premium Support options.
- A complete unified framework with a common, easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces that help you get more done.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.
- Fast, robust, reliable – the components consume minimal resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.