Cape Pack is a modular suite of palletization software to help determine the best product size, case count, product arrangement, case size, pallet and container load.
Cape Pack is palletizing software that allows you to optimize your primary product size for shipping, create new case sizes, build efficient pallet patterns, analyze compression strength of cases and pallets, and improve material and cube utilization. Cape Pack helps you:
- Design the optimum product size
- Right-size your packaging for your product
- Evaluate alternative case sizes
- Maximize pallet loading
- Create a sustainable packaging supply chain
- Improve space utilization
- Cut transportation costs
- Perform compression strength analysis on your case and pallet load
- Reduce the number of trucks on the streets
how does it work?
Start with an existing case size, an existing product size or use Cape Pack to determine the most appropriate size for a new product.
- Enter product dimensions.
- Specify case/tray type, pick a pallet and enter maximum load weight and height.
- Calculate and view case counts and pallet loads.
- Choose a palleting load and create a report which you can print, email, upload to the cloud or use to interface with another program application.
Cape Pack in the Cloud
Cape Pack users can upload critical up-to-the-minute information to Cape Cloud to share with colleagues around the corner or around the globe to speed up design and approval processes. Sharing palletization designs directly in the cloud cuts cycle times and delivers faster time to market.
Cape Pack Cloud makes it very easy to upload designs for folding cartons, cases and pallets. The pallet software supports cartons, cylinders and trapezoids as well as trays and bundles.