THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE PLUG-IN TOOLKIT
The film and television industry’s busiest editors and artists choose Boris FX Continuum. The powerful, timesaving plugins streamline post workflows with seventeen creative effect, titling, and quick fix plug-in categories. Includes over 250 effects and 4000+ presets. One collection that fits every project need.
WHAT’S NEW IN CONTINUUM 2019.5
- New! Fully editable Particle Illusion emitters
- New! Particle Illusion Dissolve with dozens of presets and full customization
- New! Enhanced Title Studio & Cinema 4D integration: Higher quality results and faster renders
- New! Spill Remover cleans unwanted light spill in just one click
- New! Light Wrap Spill allows users to wrap a background image onto the spill region
- New! Edge-snapping Mocha splines make roto and masking even faster
Continuum 2019 is the latest major update to the most comprehensive plug-in collection on the market. Key new features include the rebirth of the famed Particle Illusion motion graphics generator, Particle Illusion Dissolve transition, Title Studio Cinema 4D integration, Title Studio image-processing shaders such as glows, rays, and blurs, Spill Remover and Light Wrap Spill tools, Mocha Essentials workspace with 4 new spline tools like magnetic and edge-snapping, point-driven parameter tracking powered by Mocha, and overall GPU-acceleration.
It’s back! Particle Illusion (formerly particleIllusion) gets a total overhaul. The redesigned 64-bit application gives editors and artists access to an easy-to-use high-end particle and motion graphics generator. Instantly create preset-driven photorealistic motion tracked particle effects for titles, lower thirds, and background graphics. Build custom particle animations with fully editable emitter properties. Particle Illusion is included inside Continuum and the Continuum Particles Unit.