Monitor batteries for laptops
- Diagnoseproblematic battery cells with detailed statistics
- Compareand measure your batteries performance with expected discharge rates
- Findthe critical discharge point for your batteries
- Uniquely identifybattery packs for tracking purposes or system inventories
- Logthe performance of a battery for later reference
- Versions:V2.1 build 1010
Why do batteries fail?
Batteries, given their chemical nature, are prone to wear, corrosion, leakage and outright failure due to events like short circuits and lightning strikes. Given their propensity to fail and to have decreased performance over time, it is important to be able to identify and monitor their performance.
With PassMark BatteryMon, it is now easy to monitor the state of your notebook or laptop battery.