Amazon RDS is a stable and capable relational Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS) that is at par with other competent offerings from Amazon Web Services (AWS). It is a good option for experienced data scientists, users, and digital-native companies.
- Data Backup & Security: Offers dedicated secure connection and backs up data automatically through its inbuilt feature
- Flexible: It offers the option to scale computing resources or increase the storage capacity of the database through a single API call
- Scalable: You can scale up to more than the capacity of the single database deployment for read-heavy database workloads
- Easy to Use: Amazon RDS offers access to the abilities of a more familiar MySQL, Oracle, or Microsoft SQL Server database engine
- Processes heavy workloads in a single database system
- You have to pay only for the number of resources you use at any point in time
- Get easy access to Oracle, MySQL, and Microsoft SQL database among others
- Flexibility and increasable storage through simple API request makes it a favorable option among programmers
- Offers stable and robust performance
- Plenty of controls and features for users
- Responsive and capable customer support
- Leverage big data tools seamlessly through its EMR service
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.