Leverage always-on access to Amazon’s online storage, messaging, and e-commerce. Amazon Integrator provides easy-to-use components for interfacing with Amazon Web Services including S3, SQS, SimpleDB, EC2, SES, and E-Commerce Services.
AWS Integration Components
The Amazon Integrator makes it easy to access Amazon Web Services from any supported platform or development technology. Easy-to-use components can be used to add, modify and delete objects stored on S3 or SimpleDB, add or remove messages from SQS, integrate with ASW e-commerce services, or control EC2 instances.
Fast, Secure & Reliable Storage
Components for Amazon S3 and SimpleDB storage integration via easy-to-use interface.
Always-On Distributed Messaging
Integrate Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS) as a distributed messaging platform into your applications.
Complete E-Commerce Platform
Access information from millions of products and leverage Amazon’s e-commerce engine through AWS.
Dynamic EC2 Server Management
Add dynamic EC2 instance configuration & management into any application or custom solution.
Uniform & Extensible Design
Very easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms and technologies.
Fully Integrated Components
Native software components for any supported development technology – with no dependencies on external libraries.
- Easy-to-use components for accessing Amazon S3, SQS, SimpleDB, EC2, SES, and AWS.
- A complete unified framework with a common, easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces that help you get more done.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.
- Fast, robust, reliable – the components consume minimal resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.