What Makes UModel Superior to other UML Software Modeling Tools?
UModel is the affordable UML tool that combines a rich visual interface with high-end functionality like source code engineering, XMI model interchange, support for Business Process Modeling, and more, to give development teams a powerful tool for today’s project challenges.
Intuitive Visual Modeling for all UML Diagrams
Keep your favorite diagram views and UML tools at your fingertips to improve efficiency and productivity. Everything is customizable in the UML diagrams you create with UModel – size, position, color, typeface characteristics, and line styles.
Supports All 14 UML Diagrams
UModel supports all 14 UML 2.4 software architecture diagram types, plus UML-style diagrams for XML Schemas and tables in popular SQL databases.
Use case diagrams are often considered separately from other software architecture diagrams because they capture project requirements and can define the scope of an application under development.
UML Structural Diagrams:
- Class diagrams and object diagrams
- Composite structure diagrams
- Component diagrams
- Deployment diagrams
- Package diagrams
- Profile diagrams
UML Behavioral Diagrams:
- Sequence diagrams
- Activity diagrams
- State machine diagrams
- Interaction overview diagrams
- Timing diagrams
- Communication diagrams
It’s not likely any project will use all UML diagram types – software modeling allows flexibility in preferences and styles, and various tasks require different diagram types. Regardless which diagrams you create, UModel provides an unmatched visual interface and convenient features to make UML modeling easy and fun.
Visual Modeling Highlights:
- Dedicated toolbar for each diagram type
- Intuitive color coding and icons
- Entry helpers and fast editing buttons
- Cascading styles for colors, fonts, line size, and more
- Customizable alignment grid
- Layout toolbar for complete control of element sizes, alignment, and more
- Elements can be assigned to diagram layers and selectively viewed or hidden
- Unlimited undo/redo encourages exploring new ideas
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.