Acronis Cloud Storage
(formerly Acronis Backup to Cloud)
Secure Offsite Cloud Backup Subscription Add-on for Reliable Data Protection and Cold Disaster Recovery
What is Acronis Cloud Storage?
Best-In-Class Offsite Cloud Backup
Acronis Cloud Storage is an easy-to-use, offsite cloud backup storage subscription that turns Acronis Backup 12.5 into a powerful hybrid cloud backup solution! Enjoy safe, secure, and scalable offsite backup for any data or any system — anytime, anywhere.
- Perform local and offsite cloud backup in one easy step in Acronis Backup 12.5
- Back up everything — disks, partitions, servers, data, mobile devices — to the Acronis Cloud.
- Recover anything quickly and easily — files, folders, applications, or an entire system.
- Keep backups safe in 14+ Acronis’ ultra-secure, Tier-IV designed & SSAE-16 compliant local data centers.
Why Acronis Cloud Storage?
- Easy to ImplementSimply buy a subscription, select the cloud storage size you need, and start backing up to our secure local data centers with Acronis Backup 12.5!
- Supports the 3-2-1 Data Protection StrategyYou can easily implement the 3-2-1 data protection strategy to disaster-proof your data.
- Fully IntegratedAcronis Cloud Storage is seamlessly integrated with Acronis Backup 12.5 so you can perform both local and secure offsite backups in the same easy step, hassle-free!
- Eliminates TapeAccording to Redmond Magazine, 75 percent of small and medium-sized organizations that use tape backup experience tape failure each year. Do you want to take this risk? Choose reliable, offsite, cloud backup with Acronis and enjoy peace of mind!
How Secure Will My Data Be?
Only you have access to the data you store in the Acronis Data Center.
Acronis Data Centers identify all the incoming data with your Acronis account number. Only you can access the data, whether you are backing up or restoring a single file or an entire machine.
Your data is encrypted — even before you send it.
Acronis Cloud Storage can encrypt your data at-source with government-approved AES-256 strong encryption before sending it to a secure Acronis Data Center. You set the password and only you can access it.
Even metadata is encrypted!
All management communication between your system and the Acronis Cloud runs through secure channels with SSL encryption. With our cloud backup solutions, all aspects of your data are completely secure at any given moment in time.
Acronis Data Centers are highly secure.
Physical security is ensured via high fences, 24×7 security personnel, and video surveillance with 90-day archiving. A biometric hand-geometry scan and proximity key card are required for access.
How Safe Will My Data Be?
Data centers infrastructure
High-availability and redundant infrastructure are designed to minimize associated risks and eliminate single points of failure. Acronis follows the approach of need plus one (N+1) for greater redundancy across all hardware layers of its infrastructure. This ensures that if there is a failure in a hardware-layer component, it does not affect Acronis customers. Electrical power systems of the data centers are designed to provide uninterrupted power supply to the entire infrastructure 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The data centers are powered by at least two independent power sources. The use of automatic uninterruptible power supplies protects against power surges in case of switching power lines and provides power support during the switchover to diesel generators.
Your backups are stored on reliable Acronis Storage
Your data is safe on state-of-the-art Acronis software-defined storage, running Acronis’ patented implementation of Reed-Solomon data chunk distribution with outstanding redundancy and error correction. Acronis Storage exists only for one purpose – safety and security of your data.