Corona Renderer 4 for Cinema 4D released!
Full details on our blog post
Some of the highlights:
- Caustics! Easy to use, and fast to render, the “missing link” in realism in today’s scenes
- Interactive Rendering in the Cinema 4D viewport
- Pick objects, and set DOF focus point in the VFB
- Fisheye mode for the Corona Camera Tag
- Intel AI Denoiser (works on any CPU)
- Stacked Materials respect displacements
- Multiple Suns for LightMix
- New Inside mode for Corona Volume materials
Read full details about all the above, plus everything else there isn’t space to mention, over in the blog post
For those of you who have tried Corona before and your 45-day trial expired, we’ve automatically refreshed the demo period to give everyone an extra 14 days so you can try out all the new features! Simply download and install Corona Renderer 4, and you can activate the refreshed demo period right from within Cinema 4D. Enjoy!