SiSoftware, founded in 1995, is one of the leading providers of computer analysis, diagnostic and benchmarking software. The flagship product, known as “SANDRA”, was launched in 1997 and has become one of the most widely used products in its field. Many worldwide IT publications, magazines and review sites use SANDRA to analyse the performance of today’s computers. Thousands on-line reviews of computer hardware that use SANDRA are catalogued on our website alone.
Since launch, SiSoftware has always been at the forefront of the technology arena, being among the first providers of benchmarks that show the power of emerging new technologies such as multi-core, GPGPU, OpenCL, OpenGL, DirectCompute, x64, ARM64, ARM, NUMA, SMT (Hyper-Threading), SMP (multi-threading), AVX512, AVX2/FMA3, AVX, NEON/2, SSE4.2/4, SSSE3, SSE2, SSE, Java and .NET.
- All connections to website engines (Ranker, Information, Price) are now secured by SSL through HTTP.
- Sandra client (management console) is now installed as native 64-bit (on x64 and arm64) and thus needs 64-bit Access components (2016, 2013, 2010, etc.) or SQL Server (2017, 2016, 2014, etc) for its database.
Key features of Sandra 20/20
- 4 native architectures support (x86, x64, ARM64** – Windows; ARM, ARM64, x86, x64 – Android)
- Huge official hardware support through technology partners (AMD/ATI, nVidia, Intel).
- 4 native (GP)GPU/APU platforms support (OpenCL 2.1+, CUDA 10.1+, DirectX Compute Shader 11/10+, OpenGL Compute 4.5+, Vulkan 1.0+).
- 4 native Graphics platforms support (DirectX 11.x/10.x, OpenGL 4.0+, Vulkan 1.0+).
- 9 language versions (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional, Simplified), Russian) in a single installer.
- Enhanced Sandra Lite (Eval) version (free for personal/educational use, evaluation for other uses)
Articles & Benchmarks
For more details, please see the following articles:
- AMD Ryzen2 3900X Review & Benchmarks – CPU 12-core/24-thread Performance
- AMD Ryzen2 3700X Review & Benchmarks – CPU 8-core/12-thread Performance
- AMD Radeon 5700XT: Navi GPGPU Performance in OpenCL
- AMD Radeon VII: Vega2 GPGPU Performance in OpenCL
- The new Neural Networks (AI/ML) Benchmarks: CNN Architecture
- The new Neural Networks (AI/ML) Benchmarks: RNN Architecture
- SiSoftware Official Live Ranker
- RTX 2080 vs. Radeon VII vs. 5700 XT: Rendering and Compute Performance
- The T-FORCE Vulcan 500GB SSD REVIEW – SATA SSDs vs. SSHD vs. PCIe NVMe
- The Team Group T-FORCE T-1 Gaming DDR4 2666MHz 16 GB kit review
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.