QDA Miner is an easy-to-use qualitative data analysis software package for coding textual data, annotating, retrieving and reviewing coded data and documents. The program can manage complex projects involving large numbers of documents combined with numerical and categorical information. QDA Miner also provides a wide range of exploratory tools to identify patterns in codings and relationships between assigned codes and other numerical or categorical properties.
QDA Miner offers higher levels of computer-assistance for qualitative coding, analysis, and report writing than any other qualitative data analysis software on the market today:
QDA Miner Features
- Main Qualitative Data Analysis Screen Intuitive on-screen coding and annotation of texts and images with features offering greater flexibility and ease-of-use, such as code splitting, merging, easy resizing of coded segments, interactive code searching and replacement or virtual grouping.
- Qualitative Analysis of Images Flexible memoing and hyperlinking features to annotate documents and images and connect various pieces of qualitative evidence by creating links to other coded segments, cases, documents, files, or web sites.
- Geotagging and Time-Tagging Advanced Geotagging and Time-tagging tools to associate geographic and time coordinates to text segments or graphic areas, retrieve coded data based on time or location and plot events in space and time, create dynamic maps and interactive timelines.
- Computer Assistance for Qualitative Coding Unique computer assistance for coding with more than seven text search tools including keyword search, section retrieval, a powerful query-by-example search tool that learns from the user, and a unique cluster extraction and coding tool.
- qualitative coding retrieval tools Flexible coding retrieval tools for extracting coded segments associated with specific codes or code patterns and identifying coding co-occurrences, coding sequences and assessing relationships between coding and numerical or categorical properties.
- Multidimensional scaling of qualitative coding Integrated statistical and visualization tools, such as clustering, multidimensional scaling, heatmaps, correspondence analysis and sequence analysis, allow one to quickly identify patterns and trends, explore data, describe, compare and test hypotheses.
- inter-raters agreement Unprecedented teamwork support with flexible multi-user settings, a powerful merge feature for bringing together coding, annotations, reports, and log entries of multiple coders as well as an inter-raters agreement assessment module for assessing coding reliability.
- Report Manager A unique report manager tool allows to store queries and analysis results, tables, graphs, research notes and quotes in a single location. Its outliner design is ideal for organizing findings and interpretations, assisting qualitative researchers in the report-writing process.
- Command log for audit trail A powerful command log keeps track of every project access, coding operation, transformation, query, and analysis performed. It may be used to document the qualitative analysis process and supervising teamwork. It represents a detailed audit trail that helps ensure the transparency of the qualitative research process and enhances its credibility.
Average Star Rating: 0.0 out of 5
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.
There are no reviews yet.