iWarranty – Warranty Management Software
Gain a strategic view of product and service knowledge with Best-in-Class Warranty Management Software. Find out how you can minimize risk, accelerate time to value, and ensure maximum return on your investments.
Warranty and Contract Management Today
PTC’s approach to solution planning, implementation and adoption minimizes risk, accelerates time to value—helping you keep warranty costs down and maximize returns on your investments. iWarranty offers industry-leading analytics to proactively detect issues and anticipate service needs, minimizing risk and allowing you to spend more time on improving customer value, profits, and revenue.
What’s New In iWarranty
iWarranty offers industry-leading analytics to proactively detect issues and anticipate service needs, minimizing risk and allowing you to spend more time on improving customer value, profits, and revenue.
PTC iWarranty 5.1 Has Now Released:
Analyst Perspective: IDC MarketScape Warranty Vendor Assessments
Sheila Brennan, Program Manager of Aftermarket and Service Strategies at IDC, shares key research findings, recommendations and vendor assessments within the warranty management and warranty analytics market space.
Increase Revenue and Improve Customer Value
Our approach defines and manages warranty processes in a product context, allowing you to capture and analyze product and warranty data across the install base. This complete performance and service history enables continuous improvements for service planning, engineering and quality.
iWarranty Features and Benefits
- Product RegistrationCost-effective way to manage registrations. The registration is web based and eliminates manual administrative processes while improving the accuracy of the data.
- Service ContractsStreamlines pricing, quoting, administration, profit analysis of extended warranty, maintenance and service contracts.
- Customer SupportCapture all Customer calls and generate a Service Order to initiate a repair. Create and maintain Technical Solutions for your knowledge base.
- Warranty ClaimsEnables online claims entry, uploading of claims from service systems. Automatic claims validation using extensive business rules, claims review and processing.
- Parts ReturnSet up return requests, automatically determines when parts need to be returned and creates Return Material Authorizations (RMAs).
- Service OrdersComprehensive service management system that proactively and collaboratively manages service center operations, and cost controls for repair handling.
- Supplier RecoveryEnables a collaborative environment that maximizes the opportunity for claiming warranty cost and sharing repair information with business partners and suppliers.
- Warranty AnalyticsCaptures and analyzes warranty and service outcomes to identify causes of any warranty, service and quality issues.
- Parts OrderingCreate and manage service parts orders that have been received, initiated during the Warranty Claim process or service activity.