IBM SPSS Statistics
Uncover data insights that can help solve business and research problems
Why IBM® SPSS® Statistics?
IBM® SPSS® Statistics is a powerful statistical software platform. It delivers a robust set of features that lets your organization extract actionable insights from its data.
With SPSS Statistics you can:
- Analyze and better understand your data, and solve complex business and research problems through a user friendly interface.
- Understand large and complex data sets quickly with advanced statistical procedures that help ensure high accuracy and quality decision making.
- Use extensions, Python and R programming language code to integrate with open source software.
- Select and manage your software easily, with flexible deployment options.
SPSS Statistics is available for Microsoft Windows and the Mac operating system.
IBM SPSS® Statistics
Designed to solve business and research problems using ad hoc analysis, hypothesis testing, geospatial analysis and predictive analytics.
IBM SPSS Statistics Subscription Base Edition
Base provides a wide variety of analytics capabilities including advanced data preparation, descriptive statistics, linear regression, visual graphing and reporting.
- Basic hypothesis testing
- Cluster analysis
- Data access and management
- Data preparation
- Graphs and charts
- Help center
- Linear regression
- Nonparametric tests
- One-way ANOVA
- Output management
- Programmability extension
- ROC analysis
- Support for R/Python
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.