EViews Feature List
EViews 12 offers academic researchers, corporations, government agencies, and students access to powerful statistical, forecasting, and modeling tools through an innovative, easy-to-use interface.
EViews blends the best of modern software technology with cutting edge features. The result is a state-of-the art program that offers unprecedented power within a flexible, object-oriented interface.
Explore the world of EViews and discover why it’s the worldwide leader in Windows-based econometric software and the choice of those who demand the very best.
A combination of power and ease-of-use make EViews the ideal package for anyone working with time series, cross-section, or longitudinal data. With EViews, you can quickly and efficiently manage your data, perform econometric and statistical analysis, generate forecasts or model simulations, and produce high quality graphs and tables for publication or inclusion in other applications.
Featuring an innovative graphical object-oriented user-interface and a sophisticated analysis engine, EViews blends the best of modern software technology with the features you’ve always wanted. The result is a state-of-the art program that offers unprecedented power within a flexible, easy-to-use interface.
Find out for yourself why EViews is the worldwide leader in Windows-based econometric software and the choice of those who demand the very best.
Basic Data Handling
- Numeric, alphanumeric (string), and date series; value labels.
- Extensive library of operators and statistical, mathematical, date and string functions.
- Powerful language for expression handling and transforming existing data using operators and functions.
- Samples and sample objects facilitate processing on subsets of data.
- Support for complex data structures including regular dated data, irregular dated data, cross-section data with observation identifiers, dated, and undated panel data.
- Multi-page workfiles.
- EViews native, disk-based databases provide powerful query features and integration with EViews workfiles.
- Convert data between EViews and various spreadsheet, statistical, and database formats, including (but not limited to): Microsoft Access and Excel files (including .XSLX and .XLSM), Gauss
Dataset files, SAS Transport files, SPSS native and portable files, Stata
files, Tableau, raw formatted ASCII text or binary files, HTML, or ODBC databases
and queries (ODBC support is provided only in the Enterprise Edition).
- OLE support for linking EViews output, including tables and graphs, to other packages, including Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- OLEDB support for reading EViews workfiles and databases using OLEDB-aware clients or custom programs.
- Support for FRED (Federal Reserve Economic Data), World Bank, NOAA, US Census, US BEA, US BLS, ECB SDMX, IMF SDMX, UN SDMX and EuroStat databases.
- Enterprise Edition support for Global Insight DRIPro and DRIBase, Haver Analytics DLX, FAME, EcoWin, Bloomberg, EIA, CEIC, Datastream, FactSet, and Moody’s Economy.com databases
- The EViews Microsoft Excel Add-in allows you to link or import data from EViews workfiles and databases from within Excel.
- Drag-and-drop support for reading data; simply drop files into EViews for automatic conversion and linking of foreign data and metadata into EViews workfile format.
- Powerful tools for creating new workfile pages from values and dates in existing series.
- Match merge, join, append, subset, resize, sort, and reshape (stack and unstack) workfiles.
- Easy-to-use automatic frequency conversion when copying or linking data between pages of different frequency.
- Frequency conversion and match merging support dynamic updating whenever underlying data change.
- Auto-updating formula series that are automatically recalculated whenever underlying data change.
- Easy-to-use frequency conversion: simply copy or link data between pages of different frequency.
- Tools for resampling and random number generation for simulation. Random number generation for 18 different distribution functions using three different random number generators.
- Support for cloud drive access, allowing you to open and save file directly to Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive and Box accounts.
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.