Workflow-based business continuity management and planning software.
Why choose ContinuityBond?
- Identify critical processes and assets to prioritize your business continuity planning.
- Create a central repository for conducting business impact analysis.
- Understand upstream and downstream dependencies.
- Automate disaster recovery testing and crisis management.
- Tie business continuity plans to risks and controls.
Automated business continuity management (BCM) workflow
- Automate business continuity assessments.
- Use out-of-the-box templates to identify the upstream and downstream dependencies of your existing business processes.
- Automate crisis-plan testing, scheduling, and notifications.
- Manage your business continuity lifecycle with plan management control.
Simplified Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Use key metrics to develop recovery and restoration plans, related assets, and business components.
- Access a centralized repository of processes and assets dependencies.
- Dynamically analyze dependencies across related assets to determine how cascading Recovery Time Objectives can impact program components.
- Generate business impact analysis for Recovery Time Objectives, Recovery Point Objectives, and Maximum Acceptable Outage calculations.
Comprehensive business continuity reporting
- Access overall Business Continuity Management (BCM) health and executive-level reports and storyboards.
- View summarized BCM information of process and assets.
- Relate processes with things like facilities, applications, infrastructure, and vendors.
- Automate evaluation of business continuity plan efficiency.