Automate repetitive QuickBooks accounting tasks through a powerful suite of components for QuickBooks Integration. Supports connectivity with all Windows based QuickBooks applications.
QuickBooks Connectivity Components
The QuickBooks Integrator provides easy-to-use components for QuickBooks development, facilitating tasks such as adding, updating or retrieving customer information, vendor information, employee information, transactions etc. The QuickBooks Integrator helps you access QuickBooks remotely with the included QBConnector Component or the free Remote Connector for QuickBooks utility.
Components provide access to major QuickBooks constructs such as Customer, Item, Invoice, Sales Receipt, etc.
Connect to QuickBooks Remotely
Remote access to QuickBooks using Remote Connector for QuickBooks. Multiple solutions can access QuickBooks at the same time.
Properties included for easy integration with online storefronts. Export from the web directly to QuickBooks.
Uniform & Extensible Design
Very easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms and technologies.
Fully Integrated Components
Native software components for any supported development technology – with no dependencies on external libraries.
Blazing Fast Performance
Based on an optimized asynchronous socket architecture that has been actively refined for more than two decades.
The /n software QuickBooks Integrator is a toolkit for QuickBooks™ developers that provides for quick and easy development of fully-integrated QuickBooks solutions. It eliminates much of the complexity of developing such solutions by providing easy to use components that facilitate tasks such as adding, updating or retrieving customer information, vendor information, employee information, transactions etc.
- Internet-Enabled QuickBooks. Access QuickBooks remotely using Remote Connector for QuickBooks or the QBConnector Component.
- Secure connection to Remote Connector for QuickBooks using SSL and Digital Certificates.
- Easy-to-use components greatly reduce the code required to work with common QuickBooks constructs.
- Handles all QBXML parsing, COM communications, error handling, etc. allowing you to focus on your specific business requirements.
- Integrates with Online shopping carts providing seamless integration between sales and accounting.
- Easily export QuickBooks information to a database of choice or directly to XML.
- A complete unified framework with a common, easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces that help you get more done.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.
- Fast, robust, reliable – the components consume minimal resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.