Perform More Testing in Less Time to Meet Performance Demands
Hiperstation provides automated load, performance and regression testing capabilities that help DevOps teams perform more testing in less time and on a more consistent basis while ensuring applications meet production performance and reliability criteria.
Hiperstation enables developers to:
- Create automated, consistent, repeatable regression and performance tests representing application business requirements
- Conduct pre-production performance testing for applications and systems software
- Analyze test results in which all application response differences are identified
- Thoroughly document mainframe application testing results
- Simulate server application responses during a user interface test
- Test operating system, language environment or subsystem changes
- Test application changes without a user interface
The Value of Hiperstation
- Reduces the expense and time of application integration testing
- Enhances developer productivity during mainframe application development
- Increases mainframe application performance and scalability management
- Helps developers focus on mainframe development activities
- Expedites defect resolution process
Topaz for Total Test
Key Features of Hiperstation
Record Application Activity
Records actual application activity and captures data streams on test or production systems flowing through the mainframe, including from other platforms.
Replay Application Activity
Simulates client requests and provides limited support for testing the distributed front-end.
Report Application Activity
Helps organize recorded application activity into useful reports that highlight key trends, events and results.
Repeatable, Flexible Testing
Creates automatable scripted tests that replay functions in unattended mode, allowing you to perform more test iterations in less time.
Complete and Flexible Quality Assurance Testing
- Test mainframe applications and back-office server components of web-based and distributed applications using TCP/IP and APPC protocols, or using IBM MQ
- Test any mainframe green screen application, including those running in CICS, IMS/DC, IDMS/DC or TSO
View Application Performance Statistics
Integration with Compuware Strobe performance statistics provide visibility into the actual performance of the application being tested to ensure it meets specific performance criteria for production.