SYMANTEC DATA LOSS PREVENTION
Drive Total Protection of Your Sensitive Data
Mitigate data breach and compliance risks with the industry-leading data loss prevention solution from Symantec.
How Do I Protect My Data From Being Exposed or Stolen?
Combat data leakage and theft with enterprise-grade DLP
DLP gives you complete visibility and control over your information – wherever it lives and travels – and prevents insiders from exfiltrating sensitive data such as customer records and product designs.
- Monitors for policy violations and risky user behavior across control points at all times.
- Prevents and deters end users from leaking data with real-time blocking, quarantining and alerts.
- Allows you to respond quickly and efficiently when critical data loss happens with automated incident remediation workflows and one-click SmartResponses.
- Gives you flexibility to fine-tune policies to balance security and end-user productivity.
I Need to Help My Organization Securely Move to the Cloud
Extend On-Prem Data Protection Policies to Cloud Apps with Cloud DLP.
DLP gives you the power to discover, monitor and protect your sensitive data from virtually anywhere in the cloud.
- Provides visibility and control over data t rest and in use in cloud apps, helping you uncover Shadow Data.
- Leverage your existing DLP policies and workflows to extend finely-tuned rules and business logic to cloud control points such as Office 365, G Suite, Box, Dropbox, and more.
How Can I Triage and Remediate DLP Incidents Faster?
Accelerate incident response with User and Entity Behavior Analytics
Information Centric Analytics helps you better manage and respond to incidents by rapidly prioritizing risky behaviors and identifying malicious users.
- Isolates critical data loss incidents that command immediate investigation and triage.
- Identifies unusual end user behavior and malicious activity patterns with comparative risk scoring.
- Optimizes analyst workflows and automates bulk response for low-priority incidents.
I Need to Stay Ahead of Changing Data Privacy Laws.
Meet data compliance obligations in a dynamic regulatory environment with DLP
DLP helps you assess and manage your compliance risks with powerful data discovery, monitoring and protection for a variety of regulations including GDPR, PCI, HIPAA and SOX.
- Identifies sensitive information types using flexible predefined policy templates and an extensive library of data identifiers.
- Continuously monitors for policy violations and enforces data protection policies so you can control where sensitive data can live and travel.
How Do I Keep My Data Safe From Malicious and Dirty Apps?
Restrict suspicious apps with threat-aware data protection
Stop malware and user-installed apps from exfiltrating sensitive data by harnessing the power of Symantec’s reputation security and threat intelligence integrated with DLP.
- Surveil behavior within suspicious user-installed apps and stop data theft
- Identify and block dirty apps from furtively exfiltrating sensitive data
- Restrict non-compliant data transfers and verifiably protect personal data
Symantec 2019 Internet Security Threat Report
Our 123 million sensors record thousands of threat events per second from 157 countries and block 142 million threats daily. Use intel from the world’s largest civilian threat network to your advantage—download ISTR 24 now.
Introducing Symantec Integrated Cyber Defense Exchange (ICDx)
Reduce complexity and cost with built-in integrations and streamlined interoperability.
ICDx simplifies product integrations and accelerates customer time to value across the Symantec enterprise portfolio and the industry’s largest partner ecosystem.
- Remove the friction for security teams when integrating Symantec and third-party products
- Enhance visibility from a unified view of events across Symantec products for searching, dashboards and reporting
- Prepare higher quality cyber data to forward to SIEM and other SOC tools enhancing analytics and alerts
- Speed responses to critical incidents with orchestrated actions targeting multiple Symantec products